Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My little Sunju

   
Following all that euphoric cry, we welcomed her into our mad world. My first glimpse of her..Were this pair of sparkling eyes..moist,curious and yet subtle...

As she lay in the nursery, she had this gentle expression while looking around her world inquisitively..…That moment all i felt was... How lucky am i ?

Over the last 11 months...I have seen her grow leaps and bounds…But the lustrous long lashes and those wonderful expressions still catches my breath…At times her eyes gives the look of a matured girl at her age…   

I have heard that daughters share a special place...so true….

Her crystal tears..her adorable tantrums.. her ever-enchanting smile... I can go on and on about her…

In a word my daughter ‘s eyes are full of vitality through which a great hope and a promising future are clearly foreseen...She is my world…. My little Sunju..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww....daughters are the best. Ummas to Sanju.

Bindu Nayar said...

will pass on your ummas to Sunju...Yes, daughters are the best...

Anonymous said...

*sob sob* There I go again. Sigh. That's what moms who are not lucky enough to have daughters do.

Bindu Nayar said...

:-)

Srinivas said...

Lovely words!I have two daughters to feel your words...Great posting.

Bindu Nayar said...

Welcome n Thanks Sri

Gulmohar Days said...

awww! one of those rare mommy moments that make life special...enjoy yourself!!

DPhatsez said...

congrats!

Bindu: "thanks!!(sniff sniff)"

Sunju: "..goo..goo..gaagaaa.."

The Unsure Ascetic said...

so sweet.